domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

MINA (Song Translation for the last Video) - Llévate Ahora

MINA - (Llévate Ahora) Carry it Now And while I smoke I expect with a smile I am seated here, I do not be in a hurry I listen you, tell me if you will say always the same thing you do me the love but with selfishness and if someone listened our discussions would say "she is a cretin and he does not he have cojones" Oh... how many lies say, where you there I've found you in which damned day with you I have tripped know him that I look at you and no longer you desire return me my keys, you forget you of my kisses do not already I want to touch you do not I want already neither to see you to fall me in our bed where feel strong he there is nothing that to say he there is nothing since to do if our hearts want to be lost there is nothing that to say there is nothing since to do (¿Hola? You call me?) You carry you now your life to another part, your suitcases, your cafes carry you now the flowers of lie with your jealousy, your manias and see you see you now far from me carry you the love that has united us and that was not never love And while I smoke I look at without any hurry that already you are in the door and I pretend a smile "forgive me again" in your look I read later go from here and thus no longer I see will disappear you, will not leave neither trace in our abstract love I will recall your face, will hurt there is nothing that to say, there is nothing since to do if our hearts want to be lost there is nothing that to say, there is not nothing since to do (¿Hola? You abandonment messages and ¡do not you call me never!) You carry you now your life to another part, your suitcases, your coffees carry you now the flowers of lie with your jealousy, your bad abitudes and see you see you now far from carry you the love that has united us that not ke never love Carry you now your life to another part, your suitcases, your coffees carry you now the flowers of lie with your jealousy, your manias and see you see you now far from me carry you the love that has united us and that was not never love And while I smoke I expect with a smile I am seated here, I do not be in a hurry. by Angela Rivera. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comentarios:

CliPouokx_gN2upran_k8lZehfBQkH3M0A-- dijo...

Hi Angie, I just remenber this song from INXS, I liked this version, a little sad =(, time has being passing so fast all of this years, I still having nice memories about u.
I will contact you soon...kisses.
Aug-30-1969 P.S. away from u.

Angie dijo...

Pero quien eres, misterioso visitante?... Angie. Date a conocer o a reconocer! ;)

Angie dijo...

I'd like to get to know who you are?