martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

Spread the Word Please


Christopher, Matthew, and Alexandra

Christopher, Matthew and Alexandra
December 1996

Donate Now

Dear Angela,

This Thursday would have been my father's 56th birthday. I was only fifteen when he was paralyzed in the accident that would change our family's lives forever.

But ultimately, it was not just our lives that were changed. Through his courage and boundless spirit, my father was a hero to millions. More importantly, because of the work he started with the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, people with spinal cord injuries are now living longer and healthier lives. Some have already stood up out of their wheelchairs and are walking again.

Beyond his accomplishments on the stage and screen, the Reeve Foundation is my father's legacy, and there is a way we can all celebrate this as we approach his birthday on September 25th.

Please consider honoring my father's commitment to helping those living with paralysis by making a gift to the Foundation today.

The Foundation has grown leaps and bounds since my father's passing. Never before has there been so much promise that cures and treatments will be found soon. It also continues to improve the lives and increase opportunities for hundreds of thousands of people currently living with paralysis.

I know my father, and Dana, would be so proud of this organization and it's accomplishments. Their fight is now our fight, and I know they would be pushing us, all of us, to fight harder.

Please keep his dream alive and help the Foundation conquer paralysis. Consider making a tax-deductible gift to honor Christopher Reeve now.

I know there is no gift he would have wanted more.

Thank you for your generous and vital support.

Kind regards,
Matthew Reeve
Matthew Reeve
Matthew Reeve
Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation Board Member

P.S. My father committed 100% of himself to the Reeve Foundation and conquering paralysis. While we have made tremendous progress, our work is not yet done. Please help celebrate what would have been my father’s 56th birthday by supporting his legacy and making a generous gift today.